Using page templates
Page templates are an easy way to start writing your content from a set of predefined page layouts. The page templates come in an assortment of layouts which include:
- large image
- left image
- right image
- service article
- blog article
Selecting a page template
1. To choose a page template navigate to the content manager at dashboard/content.
2. Click on the add page button.
3. Select a template to start with.
4. The page will then load with the template ready for you to personalise
Resetting a page using a page template
It is also possible to reset the content of a page using a page template.
Please note that this will remove any content you may have added to the page.
To reset a page using a page template:
1. Navigate to the edit page of one of your pages eg dashboard/content/edit/1
2. Click the reset page button
3. Select a template to use
4. When the page reloads, the content will be reset using the content from the page template.