How to publish an event
Events can be published in a number of places in the dashboard.
When events are first created they are set to be unpublished. In order for your site visitors to be able to see the event you have created the event needs to be set to published.
When an event is unpublished, the content for the event will not be visible on your site and direct links to the event will display a 404 not found page.
- In the Feelbettr dashboard navigate to the events page.
- Find the event you wish to publish
- Click the green dot next to the event title as per the screenshot below.
Events can also be published from within the event edit screen itself.
To do this follow these steps:
- Edit the item you wish to publish by clicking on the event title or pencil in the event manager.
- Click on the page settings button in the top toolbar
- Click the large publish or unpublish button depending on what you want to do.
- Save your item.