How to add a translation to a content item
In sits that have the translation option enabled it is possible to create specific translations of events and pages using your pre-selected languages.
How to add a new translation to a content item.
- The create translation button will appear after a page is created and then saved.
- The dropdown will give you the option to select from a list of pre-selected languages.
- Click on the language you want to create the translation for.
- Once the page loads you can add your translation for the content for that item.
- Click save to save the translation
- Click the view original article button to view the content for the original item.
- Now when hovering over the create translation button you will see a blue tick next to the new translation you have created.
- The content item will now be available for the language you have chosen according to the following rule: [language two letter code]/page-name. eg mysite.com/es/my-new-page